12.18.2011

CHRISTMAS HAPPENINGS

Our Christmas tree is up, decorated and our house smells like Christmas.  We've shopped til we dropped (mostly online) but we still have our wrapping to do. 

Yesterday was cookie baking day with some girlfriends and last night we went to my parent's house for family candy making with my dad and brothers. We made close to 150 chocolate covered cherry candies! 

It was a fun filled day, but I was exhausted after a full day and evening of measuring, mixing, stirring, rolling and dipping--and my tootsies hurt from standing on them all day. We left my parent's house at 10:30 p.m. and did not get to bed until after midnight.  Needless to say I slept in this morning.

I am looking forward to more fun Christmas activities on our calendar this week!  Tomorrow, I'll post some photos from my camera. I need to upload them to my computer...and about a hundred other things before then...haha! 

Hope you are having a blessed (and not too busy) Christmas season!

No comments: