11.03.2013

NOVEMBER NANOWRIMOING AND TRAVEL

It's that time of year again.

NaNoWriMo!  I'm working on a new piece of fiction for this year.  I've set aside my work in progress from July and begun a fresh new storyline.

November always seems like such a busy month for me.  Why the heck is that? I have a to-do list with birthdays, writing and we have travel planned for some of this month too...I'm planning on getting some writing done while we are gone.  Maybe a change of landscape and city will inspire some gritty writing for me?

That's what I am banking on!

I also plan to stay up on my exercise while we are away!  I'm mapping out some walking routes to take on during our trip!  I'm pledging to keep active while I enjoy some indulgent vacation treats!

So here we go for November!

No comments: