9.29.2013

HEALTHY HABITS CONTINUE

I've been working out now for 3 weeks and eating healthy for 4 weeks.  I can already feel my clothes are fitting better and in some cases loose, and I actually look forward to my workouts! 

I am measuring my progress by how my clothes fit (dropping clothing sizes) and by my ability to run longer, faster and push myself more each workout.  I can see a big improvement in my fitness level in the three weeks.

I am currently working out 5 days a week.  I am taking a class one night a week for 7 weeks, so I don't work out that day, since I am not home.  Fridays are my "rest" day so that my weekend days (when I have more leisure time) can be dedicated to a workout, bike ride, hike, etc.  I'm very pleased that this schedule is do-able for me.

 
We went to Julian yesterday (for a softball get-together) and while the guys did some batting practice before we joined them for a BBQ), we girls walked into town, ate some some breakfast and walked around and shopped.  I kept my breakfast healthy with two eggs and fresh fruit! (I ate just a small part of my cute heart shaped biscuit). 
 
 
 


 
 
I'm feeling good and I'm ready to take on October with strong determination and focus!  

No comments: