4.02.2013

THE GREAT REVEAL (DESK PART TWO)

Friday was the day I set aside to finish refinishing my desk. 
 
I only  had the final step of color glazing to do, but I was surprised how long that step took.  I finished after four hours of application and wiping off until I got the perfect look I had in mind when I started this process.
 
Here are some photos I took before I moved the desk into the house.
 
 









 
And here are a couple of photos of the desk in my office space.  I still have a ways to go before the office is completed.  I am still looking for the perfect chair but wanted to see how the finish was going to end up before I bought a chair.






 
 

 
 
 I'm really pleased with the way it turned out and it was worth all of the hard work I invested into making it just the way I envisioned. 

Next project?  Hmmm...


No comments: