10.11.2012

WHAT'S UP?

Here's what's up at our house.

I'm going to participate in NANOWRIMO this year.  That stands for National Novel Writing Month.  I am challenging myself to write every single day in November and get 50,000 words written by the end of November. 

At the very least, it will get me writing a lot more often than I am right now.

Ashley and three of our grandchildren are here for two weeks and the rest of the crew are all arriving on Friday.  Kent is attending work training in Los Angeles and will be with us on the weekends.  We are having so much fun with them on their visit. 

This Sunday, we are hosting a family dinner including great-grandparents, kids and grand-kids!  Taylor, Sarah and the girls are flying in from VA and we can't wait to see them, too!  A happy house full! We are also celebrating Aaron's 2nd birthday that day!  Good times!

So, if I am incommunicado for a couple more weeks (or even the entire month of November), you will know why.

TTFN!

No comments: