12.31.2011

RESOLUTION TIME

It's that time of year again. The end of one year and time to make resolutions for the new year. 

I don't know about you, but I tend to get get carried away with these resolutions.  Some are the same (lose weight, start a work out regime) and some are not. A lot of mine are based in creative ventures...writing, scrapbooking, journaling...

Resolutions for me mean a fresh new start to the year.  A clean slate to make improvements, changes and be more organized and productive.  (Well, those are the kinds of things my list is comprised of). 

Then I start asking myself, Have I made too many resolutions? Have I bitten off more than I can chew? Will I keep them? seriously. Does it matter? 

I have to be honest.  There have been years I have failed miserably with keeping any of my resolutions.  There have been years that I have only made a few thinking that will help me stay focused on the ones I've made. 


This year I feel very optimistic and energized by my resolutions. I have made a lot of them this year...resolutions from health, diet and fitness challenges to carving out time for some new projects and following through on the projects I have already jumped into.  

No matter whether I keep one or all of them, I believe that the routine of making resolutions is a good one.  I like having goals and I love the beginning of a new year!


Do you make resolutions?  Do you keep them? 

No comments: