I haven't been in a blogging mood this week. Work stress pretty much mentally wore me out, but weekend down time revived me. It was just what I needed:
- relaxing together on the patio in the afternoon sunshine
- grillin' out dinner (teryaki chicken, grilled fresh pineapple and jasmine rice)
- watched 'Life As We Know It' on DVD
- nibbled dark chocolate with almonds
- shopped on Saturday
- got the Jeep washed and ran our errands
- Bruce made his homemade spaghetti sauce in the crockpot (warm sourdough bread and red wine)
- watched the new episode of 'The Closer' that we recorded
We stayed up too late last night...
Waking up was hard to do. I can't emphasize that enough.