6.24.2011

HAPPY FRIDAY

It's been a long and busy (sometimes crazy) week, but Friday is finally here and I thought I would end the week by posting some photos of the sweetest grandbabies ever.  

Aaron is eight months old and loves to stand.  At the rate he is going, he will follow in his mama's footsteps and be walking at 9 months.  I miss this snuggley boy.


Grace is such a good big sister to her little brother.  I love this photo of the two of them.  They are so precious and sweet.  I wish we lived closer to them so I could spoil them more than I do now!  Isn't that what a Memaw is supposed to do?

I am planning on an awesome weekend and I am definitely going to make time for some R&R and sunshine.  

Actually, I have a short list.  Go to our favorite winery with some girlfriends, watch hubby play in his softball tourney, sit in the sun and do some writing (my wheels have been turning) and I'm ready to craft some story ideas.

What's on your list for the weekend? 

No comments: