2.20.2011

HAIR TODAY, GONE TOMORROW

Just when my hair is getting to the length that I can (FINALLY) put it up off of my neck (in time for the hot summer I expect we will have), I have been struck (like lightning) with the idea of going back to the A-line, Posh Spice-ish style I had (and loved) two summers ago.



Say, WHAT??!!!

What the heck is wrong with me?

Really.  (I begin to talk to myself)

Take a deep breath and a step back and re-think this.

Count to 10. 

Or better yet, I tell myself, count to 1,000.

10,000?  1,000,000?

My next appointment is not for another 3 weeks.  I have time to give this serious reconsideration.  In reality, I know once I cut it off again, I will only decide to grow it out. 

Yup. It's how I roll.

Or, how the cookie crumbles.  Something like that.

Does this phenomena only happen to me?

1 comment:

Farmer Gal said...

A couple things... #1: As you know, I just cut my hair from long to short, and even though I'm really enjoying the change, somewhere deep inside I'm scheming to grow it out again. So you're not alone! #2: You DID really look cute with that shorter 'do'.

Will wait with baited breath to see what you decide... ;)