12.14.2010

OFF KILTER AND OUT OF WHACK

I have been out-of-sorts, stressed out and impatient lately. I feel off kilter and out of whack.

Why?

I have asked myself that very question over and over.

And I have come up with several answers.

It's that crazy, list making, shopping, too-much-to-do time of year and to top it off,  I am feeling a bit "Scroogey" this year. Bah. 

Plus, I think I am fighting the cold virus that my daughter M and now hubby, Bruce have been sick with.  I've been feeling worn out and tired and so I have been trying to get to bed earlier and get more rest.  I have been diligently taking Airborne and doses of vitamin C lozenges.

My job has delivered a whopping share of crazy-making, pulling-my-hair-outta-my-head days/weeks, too. 

I suppose it could be everything all together, or just one thing, or hormones (aren't they usually partly to blame?) ... or maybe it's just something that happens to everyone now and again. 

Yup, that is what I think it is. 

Time for another good night's sleep.  Sweet dreams!

1 comment:

Farmer Gal said...

Yep. Been there. Done that. Just last week!

I tried drinking more water and getting more sleep, which seemed to help. But for the most part, I think I just had to ride it out!

Hope you're feeling back to your perky self real soon. :)