8.18.2010

HOT

hot.

Today was hot. When we got home, every room in our house was hot. Our alligator pool thermometer indicated that our pool temperature was 90. hot. Time to take off the nifty bubble pool cover off. And so we did.

Yup, I think that as of August 18th, summer has made an appearance in San Diego, proper.

It was a unanimous decision that the house was too hot to even think about cooking, so we made a run to Souplantation and sat in air-conditioned comfort and ate a plate full of healthy, fresh, cool salad and sipped cold iced-tea. Then we finished our dinner off with two, not so healthy, but oh so yummy, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.

Watered the yards, cleaned the pool, took off the cover and connected our new handy dandy automatic pool sweep.

Chugga-chugga-chugga-chugga-chugga....around the pool our Z-Ranger goes.

Tomorrow, it will be us floating around the pool. Enjoying summer.

1 comment:

Summer Girl said...

That is so funny because I am reading
this at lunch today on my I touch,and I just ran in the branch from the pouring rain! I think the temp is 60 out there now.