Let me be clear. I am not complaining. Though I would love to be enjoying more days in the pool, I am certainly not missing hot nights and even hotter days. Nope, not one bit. I am so thankful for the very pleasant days and nights.
Enough about the weather.
What have I been up to?
- golf lessons with some girlfriends (lovin' it!)
- completed Excel and Powerpoint classes
- spending time with good friends (lots of laughter, food on the grill and a bottle of wine)
- ♥♥celebrated our 8 year wedding anniversary ♥♥
- finished Season 3 of 'Friday Night Lights' (one of my favorite shows of all times!)
- and Season 5 of 'The Closer' (I love Kyra Segewick's character!)
- harvesting red tomatoes from our garden
- made homemade pesto from the basil in our garden (oh, pesto, you are so divine!)
Other than that...I have been just hanging out and having a great relaxed summer. I know this blog post is bare without any relevant photos. Here is one of hubby and me at the Tim Mc Graw/Lady Antebellum/Love & Theft concert we saw in June (note the sweatshirt I'm wearing. It was cold!)
"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination" Jimmy Dean