4.03.2009

CRAZY LIFE

Sometimes the crazy busy life I live begins to wear me down. I know I am not the only one to feel this way.

During the week, I am inundated with emails, faxes, phone calls and deadlines with my job. And in my private life, I keep up with everyone via emails, texts, calls, Facebook and Myspace.
My favorite escape from stress is camping. In the middle of nowhere (we usually go to the local desert). I like to take walks and look for heart shaped rocks (yes, I do collect them). And sit around a campfire at night and stare at the billions of stars above me. And eat s'mores.

What better place, than around a campfire, is there to eat s'mores. Takes me back to when I was a kid.

Those were stress free days.

3 comments:

Heru Cahaya H said...

veri attractive

iOu!

Anonymous said...

I never knew you collected heart shaped rocks! Remind me next time I see you to show you my "heart stone" that Kent gave me when we were dating or engaged. Its cool and sweet! Love yous! Oh Gracie is feeling much better, she's not at all congested anymore and her cough is the only thing that is still hanging on.
A

Beth said...

I am so glad that she is better! Did you all go out and celebrate tonight? Love you!!! kisses for you and Gracie!