3.05.2009

NOW WHY DON'T HE (THEY) WRITE??

Remember that line from "Dancing with Wolves"? Dreamy Kevin Costner (John Dunbar) is traveling with Timmons, his guide and they come across a long deceased traveler. Timmons shakes his head and says "I'll bet someone back east is going, "Now why don't he write?"

That line cracks me up every time.

But that brings me to ask you all the same thing... why don't you write?

Hey, where is the love? I have a great comment section at the end of each of my posts...with lots of room to scribble to your heart's content...so go ahead, express yourself. Or...just say hi.

Pretty please?

With sugar on top?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I have an invitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego Southern California. I started this blog in an attempt at finding a creative way to find new friends, and explore my artistic skills through bloging.
I have since found many new friends from an international audience. I hope you will stop by and enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog.
See you soon :)

Anonymous said...

I love your blog mom! You do it well adding pictures and making it look good! That guy it that movie always grossed me out because he was eating eggs and he got egg hangin from the tip of his nose! bleah!
A

Anonymous said...

Sure, I'll write... Lest I be found dead in some Kevin Costner movie. Wouldn't want that.

So, if THAT is what you do when you have shoulder pain, what do you do when you're really feeling good? ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh how funny, Beth! My hubby and I crack up at that line in Dances With Wolves, too.

I hope you're doing well. Bet you're gearing up for the big move! I hope things go smoothly and wonderfully. :)

Beth said...

Hello darling daughter! I am glad that you pop in and keep up with my blog! I love you!

Janna Leadbetter said...

Hi! :D

What a great journey you'll be going on! Best of luck with it.