9.04.2008

CHANGES KEEP ON CHANGING


As I mentioned in a previous blog, we are going to be first time grandparents. A recently sent us a pic of her pregnant self so I could see her "baby bump". This is her at 19 weeks pregnant. Our grandchild apparently is an active wee one, too. A had an ultrasound this week, and wants to keep the sex of the baby a surprise, however, we do know that this baby is growing on target and healthy, which is the most important thing to all of us.We are living 12 hours away from A and K now, and once we move to Tennessee, we will be even further away. It makes me a bit sad that we will be that far away, but I am sure we will be using my income for airline tickets to see our kids and grandbaby. We will make sure that our house has plenty of room for guests and family to come and be comfortable.
Despite my rambling, I am getting more excited and anxious to move east. I am so ready for a change from California. I am ready to start going through things and thinning out the things we will not need once we move.


2 comments:

Thomma Lyn said...

Congratulations on becoming grandparents! That's very exciting. :)

Moving is a big job, but I know you'll be thrilled once it's finished and you're settling in nice and cozy in your new place in Tennessee. :)

debby said...

Beth, I know how you feel. My Ashley lives in Minnesota, and we have only seen her youngest daughter once (and she's almost 4!). And her third is on the way, and I don't know when I'll get to see him. It's very difficult, but it's nice to know that we raised independent kids who are just fine out on their own, making their own way in the world.
Congratulations!