1.05.2018

FEARLESS

A word for the year.  What word will propel me in 2018?  What holds me back from realizing my dreams? I have been struggling with this idea for some time.  I have known what it's been but unable to say it out loud, much less put it on the record, but here it is.

FEAR. The kind that is cloaked in caution and keeps me from taking chances with my talent.  The kind that keeps me static, stopped and stagnant.

Instead, I want to see the flow of words on paper, and feel the energy of ideas streaming and building stories from them.  There is one way to do that.

I will be FEARLESS.  This is my word for 2018. My word.  My actions shall be FEARLESS.

I will leap more. Jump with my eyes open to the possibilities.  I will keep taking steps forward. The hours, days and months that have been wasted with FEAR will, this year, be spent leaping forward into what might be. 

FEARLESS. 

No comments: