5.19.2013

WRITER'S RETREAT SNEAK PEEK

Okay, here is a sneak peak of my 99% completed writing space. A space of my own where I can  write, create and brainstorm.  Our newly hung drapes have transformed this room into the cozy place I envisioned when we moved in.





The drapes and light fixture are hanging and I am so happy with the choices for both! 

I am still searching for the "perfect" writer's chair,  For now, I placed one of our dining room chairs with a throw pillow in it to use until I find the one meant for me.

I can't wait to find some beautiful art for the walls and a few decorative pieces for the tops of my bookshelves.


 


I'm pretty thrilled with the  way it is turning out and I so appreciate my hubby's hard work today getting my drapes hung. Thanks, babe!!!



(I'll post some more pics of the entire window and hanging drapes when sun is not creating such an annoying glare). 

I've had a relaxing and productive weekend.  Those are the best kind!

1 comment:

Summer Girl said...

Looks good!