12.12.2012

GRATITUDE AND MEMORIES

I am a big fan of Pinterest and actually do use the ideas I pin.  Along those lines I found two things that I really loved and wanted to post them here and I plan to incorporate them into our home and life this coming year (and thereafter).

I love this Gratitude Jar  idea! I know for me, I grumble about the negative stuff and find it easy to lose focus of the great things that I have to be thankful for in my everyday life. I want to focus on being more grateful and less grumbly.  




I'm thinking that this gratitude jar idea will make an ideal gift too.  Maybe pass them out to my kids for Christmas to start this tradition with their own families.  This is such an inexpensive and easy way to share and focus on what is truly important.


Here is another great idea.  This Photo Display idea can be rotated easily to update photos throughout the year or display photos for special events that you are celebrating or have celebrated.  You could even use it in conjunction with your gratitude jar.



I'm looking forward to 2013 as a year full of exciting possibilities and gratitude for every blessing, no matter how small.   

No comments: