11.03.2011

HELLO, IT'S ME

I'm here!

I've been planning the rehearsal dinner for our son's wedding this weekend.  The invitations were mailed and I am up to my neck in crafty tabletop decorating ideas.  Thank goodness for Pinterest.

Last weekend I kept busy with all of the fun events planned--Heather's bridal shower, appointments at the nail salon for beautiful toes and fingers, and finally a bachelorette dinner party with lots of fun and beautiful ladies! 

This week has flown with all of the to-do's we've been working on and crossing off of our list. Tonight I will be making some no-sew table runners for the rehearsal dinner.  Easy peasy. 

I still have to work on the rest of the decorating details, but I think it's coming together pretty well.  I'll post photos next week.

I may not have time to post again until after the wedding...see ya then!

No comments: