8.05.2011

SANITY BY A THREAD

I'm trying not to focus on how hard this work week has been for me. 

Actually, I am trying to forget it.  But I can't.  It's still too vivid and real.

I was literally ready to scream at the top of my lungs out of sheer frustration.  I think I did scream a few times.  At least in my head.

Monday was a bad day.  Tuesday and Wednesday were worse.  I dreaded Thursday, but thankfully, it was better than Monday. 

Today is Friday.  Ahhhh.  Finally.

The bright side of this: I'm grateful that I have a job. I'm grateful that I work with a really good friend who now knows what I have been venting about forever (sorry, Linda, but I did warn you...).  I'm grateful that my husband is understanding and will patiently listen to my angry work-related rants and I'm grateful that I have the entire weekend to forget this week.

I'm starting to imagine that in a few years I will be "that crazy lady".  You know, the one that talks to herself.

Wait.  I already talk to myself.

It's too late. 

Here's to a good weekend and fully restored sanity!  Is that asking too much?

2 comments:

Summer Girl said...

Yeah and you have 2 crazy cats. So you will be the crazy cat lady that talks to herself! LOL! Actually the cat lady is single so you don't qualify. We love you and pray for a relaxing weekend for you and Bruce! XOXO I am going to start planning Aaron's birthday officially now that wedding stuff is done.

Beth said...

yes, I wear all of the crazy hats. I'm planning a wonderfully quiet lazy weekend. I can't wait until Aaron's birthday! Bruce cc'd you on the email for the tickets we got. We are set for our trip!