8.17.2011

RUNNING ON EMPTY

I feel like I am playing catch up this week.  I finally got my nails done last night, but I still have to paint them with a color.  I just have clear polish on now but they are shorter again, which makes it easier at work on the computer.

I didn't get any jalapeno jelly made last weekend either.  The weekend just flew and was full with other commitments. 

It feels like I am running on empty right now.   My sleep patterns have been sporadic and I've been dealing with headaches a lot this week.  I am sure the headaches are from the stress from my work schedule and it doesn't look like that is going to change anytime soon.  Yay, for Excedrin!

I am looking forward to the two days off I am taking next weekend.  My best friend and her hubby, who live in Washington are coming down to spend a long weekend with us and I am so excited to see them and hang out. 

Until then, I'll just keep trucking along...

4 comments:

Summer Girl said...

I love you Mom!! Sorry I kept you up late jibbering at you the other night, but I do enjoy talking with you! Your the best! Funny story, was putting pjs on Grace and she said they were too tight, I mentioned maybe Memaw would get her some new ones. Tonight I put the same pair on and she says, "Mom, these too tight." Oh sorry I will have to get you some new ones. She says,"Yeah Memaw get me new ones!" :P lol The weekend will be here soon for some summer fun!! XOXO

Beth said...

Yep, Memaw will get her some new pjs! Sweet girl! Hope AirBear is sleeping better for you, sweetie! xoxo

Laura said...

You NEED a long weekend, lady! Enjoy it! And enjoy this weekend too... Is jalapeno jelly on the agenda?

Beth said...

Thank you, Laura...I am planning on it. We are entertaining tonight (an annual gig we throw), but thanks to my awesome hubby, not much else to do, so I am having a nice weekend. Tomorrow I will be making jalapeno jelly in the morning (2 batches)!