7.03.2011

TWO DAYS DOWN

Yesterday we spent the afternoon in the pool.  We got lots of sun (even a tad too much) and grilled out baby back ribs for dinner. The weather was warm.  It felt like summer and we enjoyed every minute of it.

Today we spent the afternoon  at our neighbor's summer party.  There were a lot of people there and so much good food to eat. Sangria, appetizer platters, dips, chips, crackers, teriaki beef kabobs, cream cheese stuffed jalapenos wrapped in bacon, asparagus wrapped in prosciutto, pork ribs...raspberry brownies....oh my.

Now we're home relaxing with a Netflix movie. A quiet end to another great day.

2 comments:

Summer Girl said...

Did you try the jalapeno poppers? Were they hot? lol I think mine needed to be cooked more, but they were still HOT!!! I wish we could join you at your pool. It was hot today!
Miss you

Beth said...

The poppers were really good. I had three of them, but the last one did me in. My lips were on fire and I had to get a bottle of water to wet them and cool them off. But they were soooo good. Did you grill yours? They looked really good.

Wish you guys could be here with us too. Miss you!