5.27.2011

LONG WEEKEND

I'm so looking forward to this long weekend. I can't emphasize that enough.  So I won't even try.  You will just have to take my word for it.

I will be putting all hustle-bustle aside and, if we get some warm weather and lots of sunshine, I will be outside enjoying it.  Here is my weekend wish list:
  • Take a long walk at the Bay
  • Begin reading one of my new Jonathan Kellerman novels 
  • Water the garden
  • Get some more color on my legs (this is where the sunshine comes into play)
Yup, that's about it. 

Of course, we'll be grilling out a lot this weekend, too.  It's just who we are.  Grillers and patio dwellers. 

Bruce is going to grill a new recipe he discovered for Tuscan Chicken (I'll let you know how we like it and post the recipe) and maybe it will be nice enough to eat dinner on the patio. But if you want to know now, it is from the book, Planet Barbeque by Steven Raichlen. Bruce found this book at Costco and it is loaded with a ton of mouth watering recipes.

What's on your wish list for the weekend?  Chores, adventures, lazy days?

No comments: