10.18.2010

A BIT OF THIS, A BIT OF THAT

This is a group shot of all us at the Croptoberfest scrapbooking day I went to two weekends ago. I'm in the back on the left.  We are all signing 'I love you' for a special girl, Britt for whom we also raised $140 to help purchase a laptop so she can continue doing her school work while she goes through chemotherapy and heals. Sending out our love and prayers, Britt!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 A sent me this sweet photo of Aaron yesterday.  They were out shopping.  He looks pretty relaxed, doesn't he?



Last, but not least, here is a photo of big sister, Grace taken at the hospital when she went to meet her little brother for the first time.


It's a rainy Monday here in San Diego and its supposed to be rainy through Thursday.  It sure feels more like Seattle...but I am loving it!

1 comment:

Farmer Gal said...

Sweet moments, huh?