5.29.2010

FRIDAY WRAP UP

It's early Saturday morning.

Correction...it is 8:30 a.m. and today, that is early for us, considering we stayed up very late watching a 'Criminal Minds' marathon. We totally got sucked into episode after episode, until our snoring dog--who managed to make herself at home on our bed, smack dab in between us-- brought us out of our TV watching coma.

It was well after midnight when we shooed her off of our bed and onto her own comfy bed and turned out the lights. Normally,we are calling it a night shortly after 9 p.m., but I know that the caffeine from (yummy) caramel ice blended coffee drink I drank last night had everything to do with me still being conscious at that hour!

The older I get, the more caffeine affects me later in the evening. It is evil--haha! I avoid drinking caffeine in the evening during the week, but on the weekends, I am can afford to stay up later and get less sleep, so what the heck...I live dangerously!

Well, it is time to get hopping at our house. We have a short to-do list to attack before we can rest on our laurels and grill out with a good friend later this afternoon.

It's been a very long week and I am so looking forward to the resting on my laurels part of my Saturday. I promise to have photos in my next blog post. Stay tuned to this channel!

1 comment:

Annah said...

LOL I was just telling my friend Cynthia how I get sucked in to Criminal Minds and can watch 10 episodes in one sitting, even though I'm not a "Tv" person.

http://whenredmeansgo.blogspot.com