9.20.2009

PEEKS OF OUR WEEK TOGETHER

I know that this post is very late....but, better late than never!

Here are a few visual snippets our week with the kids.
I snapped this shot of Gracie wearing her Pepaw's Navy ball-cap....look at that smile!

A visit to the San Diego Zoo....

Memaw and Gracie...
Gracie is one tired little girl...with her adorable little graham cracker smeared face....


Gracie's day at the beach...




Lots of backyard pool time in her "wave runner" pool float....

Gracie sporting her "Hollywood" shades with her momma for her day at San Diego Sea World... Petting the rays....
Could she be anymore relaxed and laid back?
T and me....having my youngest home for a visit and seeing him with his brother and sisters and new niece was amazing!


Here is my crew with Grace. Together again! We'd gone out to dinner to celebrate A and my momma's birthdays (A was born on my momma's birthday) and we all posed for family pics! A very fun night with the family!

2 comments:

Thomma Lyn said...

Looks like a fabulous time, and what wonderful pictures! Gracie is precious. :)

Laura Ann said...

What great pics and a lovely family. Your little Gracie is too cute for words!