4.18.2009

SIMPLY SATURDAY

Where did my week go? It's been a busy Saturday morning for us. Running our errands to Costco and the grocery store after Bruce got back from his appointment to have new back tires put on his "Z" this morning.

This afternoon we are packing up the Jeep, loading Kona and going to our friends' house to grill out, play darts and listen to music. It's going to be perfect weather for an afternoon get-together. Temperatures in the mid 80's. And Kona loves her playdates with Hannah and Lizzie. They romp and run and play hard and by the end of the day, all three dogs are worn out and ready to crash for the night.

We're taking our new camera with us and I hope to have some really good pictures to share in my next post. Bruce and I both have already used the camera this week and taken several pictures and uploaded them and I am pleased with the way they came out!

Stay tuned to this blog.....more to come.

No comments: