3.25.2009

S'POSE TO SNOW

Not here.

Now that would really be some news.

Snow in San Diego. Imagine that.

Actually, I think some flakes HAVE fallen here--a long time ago. Of course, they melted right away and those of you who do get snow, REAL snow would argue that San Diego never got "snow". And you're absolutely right, of course.

None of that has anything to do with my post. I admit that I can get off-track pretty easily....

It is supposed to snow in Utah tonight and tomorrow. Which is where we are going for our long weekend visit with A & K and Grace. We are flying out late tomorrow afternoon and will have three glorious days in beautiful snowy Utah.

I am looking forward to enjoying some more of the white stuff. A change of pace for me, the girl that likes the change in seasons.

And we could get snowed in for all I care...I will be enjoying visiting with A & K and having lots of cuddle time with Grace and taking lots and lots of pictures!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know the weather better than I do! LOl I was asking K this morning, do you know what the weather is supposed to be like for this weekend? Poor Kayla and Briggs although Kayla especially, they NEED to get to the dog park. I think Kayla is depressed, she has been mopey lately, the girl needs to run! But if its supose to snow it will be another weekend out still.
But snow means warm fires, and we are out of firewood, so bring money for firewood! :P lol!
Can't wait for tomorrow!
A

Thomma Lyn said...

Enjoy your visit with Grace! And I understand about the white stuff. I've always loved snow. :)

Pam D said...

Hey Beth,
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I've been looking around yours, and we have at least a few things in common. I grew UP in Nashville, and my mom still lives there. My son and I will actually run up there (a four hour drive from here) this Friday for a few days. I taught myself to play guitar in jr. high.. still have my old Ovation (that I bought in a shop on Music Row in Nashville..). I knit and crochet, have Kellerman books... (but don't READ them now because of blogging...). I only have one child, and he's 9.. hubby and I got a rather late start. But still... we sound pretty similar.. which is pretty cool... and the reason that I blog! :<)
Blessings.... I hope you had miles of smiles with your grandbaby.. she is adorable!

Farmer Gal said...

I just love a good 'snow day'. Hopefully you get one on your trip! (After you arrive safely, of course.)