1.19.2009

MISSING GRACE

I'm back home --I flew out mid-morning Sunday...it was a very cold Utah morning--about 23 degrees when we backed out of the driveway at 9:40--a heavy layer of frost covered the truck, lawn and roof tops. It was so beautiful and I was sad that I was leaving.

It was all I could do not to cry as I kissed and hugged my daughter good-bye when they dropped me off at the terminal. I had given Grace lots of kisses earlier and decided not to open the truck to do so again...exposing her to the cold air and waking her. Isn't she precious?
My cell phone was full of pictures, as was my laptop...and my camera from some photos I had snapped that very morning. Here is one I snapped of the three of them before we left the house. Aren't they a beautiful family?

2 comments:

Thomma Lyn said...

Oh my goodness, what a sweet little cutiepie Grace is! And what a beautiful family you have. You must be so proud! :)

Beth said...

Thank you Thomma Lyn!